HoCoMoJo

Independent MObile JOurnalism Showcasing the "mojo" of HOward COunty

All Discussions Tagged 'moruccipodcast' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bow Chicka How Cow

Yeah, it's been a while. A very long while. But I'm back.   Are we really HoCo or am I just loco? You can listen to this podcast here, or…

Started by Mike Morucci

0 Jul 18, 2011

There was a Columbia Mall jingle? Really?

Here's my second podcast for HoCoMoJo. I hope you like it! And I welcome your comments. You can listen to this podcast here, or by downloa…

Started by Mike Morucci

16 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Colin P. Varga

Signs, Signs, Everywhere a Sign: Lawn Voting

I've been away for more than a minute but I'm back. Sorry it's been so long. I'm sure you've noticed all the political signs popping up. I…

Started by Mike Morucci

0 Aug 5, 2010

Remember the past, but don't live there.

After living in Columbia off and on for 30 years, I take a very brief trip down memory lane. Come join me, won't you?Cheers! Mike You can…

Started by Mike Morucci

0 Apr 26, 2010

Spring is finally here!!! Keep your shirt on.

After a brutal winter, especially for Maryland, spring is here! I think it's important to keep a few fashion "tips" in mind before you go c…

Started by Mike Morucci

0 Mar 31, 2010

Why's it so hard to find a good cup of coffee around here?

Is it possible to find a truly good cup of coffee in Howard County? There are a handful of places, but my experience has been: not so much.…

Started by Mike Morucci

13 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Daniel Glen

The White Devil

I know we're all tired of it, but this is something I just had to get off my chest. And my porch. And my driveway. And my roof. And my mail…

Started by Mike Morucci

0 Feb 24, 2010

Driving Around Columbia

Here's my first podcast for HoCoMoJo! Heck, it's my first podcast for anyone. Thoughts? Let me have 'em. Thanks to Dave & Ilana for en…

Started by Mike Morucci

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Mike Morucci

You know what? Maybe high school didn't totally suck.

I ran into Larry Cohen, a former teacher of mine from Oakland Mills High School, and it got me to thinking...positively. This week's ramble…

Started by Mike Morucci

3 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Mike Morucci

So much to do in Howard County. If you're into that kind of thing.

Episode 3 is now up. If you're like me, I hope you enjoy it. If you're not like me, I hope you don't judge. Enjoy! You can listen to this…

Started by Mike Morucci

0 Dec 16, 2009

RSS

Social Media MoJo

© 2017   Created by Ilana Bittner.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Creative Commons License
HoCoMoJo by HoCoMoJo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.